Sunday, October 11, 2015

Lazy PNW Weekend

Will and I had a quiet weekend at home.  On Saturday Ava allowed us to sleep in and then we went to lunch at 7 Seas Brewery and tried out their food truck, which was delicious! Will said that they had the best Reuben in the PNW! (obviously our first love is at O'Connell's in St.Louis) We miss having regular haunts like we did in Missouri so I'm hoping that 7 Seas and the Gallery fill that void.

On Saturday the rain came and it felt like the first weekend of fall. My friend Katerina calls this Soup Weather and we kicked off the season with a classic from my Mom, Baked Potato Soup

Sunday we woke up and went for a walk at Kopachuck State Park and an afternoon of chores followed.   In the evening we went for a quick paddle while my inlaws watched Ava. 

WHALE!!!! I wasn't at the water when the whale was spotted again, but I'll be there next time!
 
 
 
 
Just hangin with Dad
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment